Emraan Hashmi turns 44 today. Following films showcase Emraan Hashmi’s versatility as an actor and his willingness to take on unconventional roles. While some of these films may not have been commercial successes, they have all received critical acclaim and are worth watching for Emraan’s performance.
- Shanghai (2012) – In this political thriller, Emraan Hashmi plays the role of Jogi Parmar, a videographer who gets caught up in a conspiracy involving corrupt politicians and businessmen. Despite receiving critical acclaim for his performance, the film was not a commercial success.
- Tigers (2018) – Emraan Hashmi plays Ayan, a Pakistani salesman who discovers that the infant formula he is selling is causing the deaths of babies. The film is based on a true story and highlights the unethical practices of multinational corporations. Despite positive reviews, the film did not get a theatrical release and was only available on Netflix.
- Ghanchakkar (2013) – In this black comedy, Emraan Hashmi plays Sanjay Atre, a former bank robber who is forced to come out of retirement for one last heist. The film was praised for its quirky humor and Emraan’s performance as a forgetful and disorganized thief.
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015) – Emraan Hashmi plays Aarav Ruparel, a hotel magnate who falls in love with a married woman (played by Vidya Balan). The film received mixed reviews, but Emraan’s performance as a suave and sophisticated businessman was widely appreciated.
- Ek Thi Daayan (2013) – Emraan Hashmi plays Bobo, a magician who is haunted by the memory of a witch who he encountered as a child. The film blends horror, romance, and suspense, and Emraan’s portrayal of a troubled and conflicted magician was praised by critics.
Stay tuned with us for latest news, Hindi box office news, Hollywood news, OTT news, latest bollywood news and latest box office news