The wedding preparations for Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif have already begun. Today, December 6, the family is expected to leave for the wedding. Now, speculations are circulating that Vicky and Kat’s wedding will be guarded by Salman Khan’s bodyguard Shera’s team.
Salman Khan’s personal bodyguard Shera’s security squad, Tiger Security, will be guarding the major Bollywood wedding at Six Senses Fort, even if he isn’t invited. A meeting was conducted earlier to discuss security concerns and crowd management at the wedding venue, and a letter from the Sawai Madhopur district collector went viral.
Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif are reportedly doing their hardest to keep their wedding a secret. The couple has sent out a list of SOPs that their guests must observe. Here are all the things that are prohibited at the grand wedding, from a no-phone prohibition to a no-selfie regulation.
• No disclosure of wedding attendance
• No photography
• No sharing pictures on social media
• No sharing location on social media
• No contact with the outside world till you leave the venue
• All photos to be published only after approval from wedding planners
• No reels or videos can be made at the wedding venue